Eligibility: Freshers / Exp BE/BTech/MTech
Location: Across India
Job Role:Research Officer and Manager
Name Of The Posts:
Research Officer Gr-B for DEPR: 10 Vacancy
Research Officer Gr-B for DSIM: 17 Vacancy
Rajbhasha Officer in Gr-A: 06 Vacancy
Manager (Technical-Civil) in Gr-B: 03 Vacancy
Manager (Technical-Electrical) in Gr-B: 01 Vacancy
Last Date to Apply: 7 June 2013
Candidates have Doctorate Degree in Economics with Master’s Degree in any subject S.No 1 Post; Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay for S.No 2 Post with at least 55% marks.
Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level for S.No 3 Post; Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engg or equivalent qualification for S.No 4 Post.
B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engg or Electrical and Electronics Engg for S.No 5 Post with at least 60% marks & relevant experience.
21-30 years for S.No 1, 2 Posts; maximum age limit for S.No 3 Post is 30 years and for S.No 4, 5 Posts is 35 years as on 01-05-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- + Bank Charges through online mode or offline mode. SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from the fee.
Commencement of On-Line application: 08-05-2013
Closure of On-Line application: 07-06-2013
Payment of Fees (On-Line): 08-05-2013 to 07-06-2013
Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off-Line): 10-05-2013 to 11-06-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 22-06-2013
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 08-05-2013 to 07-06-2013.
1. Log on to www.rbi.org.in
2. Click on appropriate link to apply online
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
4. Make the payment through online or offline mode.
5. After filling all the payment details, submit error free application form by clicking on submit button.
6. After successful submission of application form, system will generate e-receipt and application form, take print out of it for future use.
7. Registration number and password will be generated by the system which must be noted down for future assistance.
Click Here For Details
Click Here To Apply